20060428

tcc is my love.

Hello! I'm back. Haha, I went TCC again. Yay!! I had my hair cut today.. I think 1/3 of my hair was chopped off. Hee, but I must say, the hairdresser was great. Might consider requesting him for my next hair-cut! Yay, I'm so happy to have short hair back.. SO SO SO SO HAPPY!! I frankly hate long and wavy hair!! I'm going do some treatment to my hair tomorrow.. Hahaha, since I'm that free!! [: But I have tonnes of tutorial assignments to rush through. ARG. Huh... Homework... ]: Sigh!!!

Back to my TCC with darling VIP, OLIVIA LEE. Yay. It kind of become our usual hang out lor. Ya.. I'm sorry that I was LATE! The hairdresser love to trim my hair so much. I spent more that 1 hour in the saloon instead of the usual 30-40 minutes. But I'll find you to cut my hair next time!! [: Oh ya.. The train rides with her always seemed to pass 54651325 times faster than usual. Ha.. So we reached Plaza Singapura and went straight to the atrium. There was a lot of people today I guess, but we did manage to get us some comfy seats. FOOD FOOD FOOD!!

This is the club sandwich!! GREAT!

And our favourite potato wedges with cheese dip! WAHHHH!!! ><.. HA! YEAH!! Great foooooooood!!! Ah! But we end up eating in a mess as the sandwich was too tall, it kept toppling down. Hahaha. So we had this ridiculous but true conclusion: Never eat club sandwich when you are with your date. You will end up with a pile of MESS. So we chat and ate happily as normal, like we always do. When we were full and satisfied, we called for bill and went to PS to window shop and after that we went to Compass Point. We settled for Starbucks.. I suddenly thought that was hilariously ridiculous. TCC and Starbucks both are cafes, right? In one day, we went 2 cafes.. Ha.. Aiya, actually go SK got motive one luh.. :p After coffee, she went home with me as she wanted to burn some songs into the CD. I donated all my 'O' Level materials to her since I don't need it anymore. I rather donate them to my friends than giving to those dishonest and cheap-skate garang-guni man(rag-and-bone man). x: Some are really cheap-skate one lor. One pile of books I think they can give me 3 dollars only. What the hell -__-.. HAHA. I bought the books for 5 times more okay?! x: Sorry huh, I very 'kian sai' one. Is it the right hokkien term? LOL. After everything, I send her back to the MRT to go home.. Poor girl, carrying so many of my barang. Very important stuff okay?! LOL. Used to be very precious to me one lor.. Now abit worthless liao.. Ha.. I JUST LOVE MY DAY WITH MY DEAR FRIEND!!! Hope to see my sweety darling VIP again!!!! Man, I sound lesbiany..

Thats obviously me, before that MR chopped off my hair. :p

V.I.P to each other, cannot live w/o each other, must be together. DARLINGS AND THE VERY BESTIES!!!! [x

Finally, your dear friend, JOLENE! *everyone starts barfing.. uh oh... x:* After hair-cut! Good night! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home